|Address:||Kalna, West Bengal 713409|
|How to go:||If you are going by train, get it from Howrah (Any train which is going through Katwa section), It will take around 1 hr 30 min to reach the destination. You can get down to Ambika Kalna railway station. From there you will get shared toto and rickshaw. You can hire or share the toto to visit the places. All routes are well connected and communication is very good around the city.
Or you can start from Guptipara railway station which is one stoppage before Ambika Kalna towards Katwa. You can hire toto and visit the temples which takes around 20 mins.
|Pros:||Communications, food stalls|
|Cons:||Less availability of train. It is around 1 hour after another.|
|What to visit ?||Ambika Kalna
|Company:||People who love archaeological structure, photographer, friends, family|
|Minimum day/time to visit:||1 full day|
|Expenses:||300 per head|
1. This is a one day and budget friendly tour, you can avail shared toto service or if you are with family you can hire it from railway station.
2. Communication throughout the city is very nice.
3. Must try sweets from Guptipara from any good shop.
4. If you are visiting by car carry sufficient drinking water .
5. You will find connecting shared auto from Ambika Kalna to Guptipara. It takes around 30 min.
1. Most of the temples of Ambika Kalna (Lalji temple, Ananta vasudeva, Siddheswari Kalibari, Gopalji, Mahaprabhu temple) remain close during lunch hour around 1pm to 5 pm.
2. Visit during any festival like Rath yarta, Shiva ratri, Dol Purnima to get the best flavor of the place.